Making A Collection Offer
A Collection offer allows you to place the same WETH offer on every item within a collection with just a click. This means that anyone holding an item of the collection is able to accept your offer. If a seller accepts your collection offer, it will automatically be withdrawn from all other items in the collection.
You can think of this similar to a limit order when trading cryptocurrency on an exchange.
Note: You can only make a collection offer using WETH.
1) Go to the collection page of your choosing.
2) At the top of the collection page next to the follow button, press "Make Collection Offer".
3) A modal will appear. You can now input the "Amount of WETH" you would like to offer across the entire collection and specify the "Length of Time" you want your offer to be valid for.
Should the preset timeframes not be suitable for your needs, you can choose to input a custom timeframe you would like your offer to be valid for by selecting "Custom".
4) Once you have confirmed the parameters of your collection offer, you can click on the "Make An Offer" button.
5) You will now be prompted to "Sign" a message from your wallet. Once you have done this, your offer will be live on the site.