Bulk Listing NFTs
1) Press on your "User Profile" located on the top right of your screen and select "My Profile".
2) In your “In Wallet” tab you will find the NFTs you own. While hovering over an NFT you would like to list, click on the "Check Box" located on the top left corner.
3) Now you can select the other NFTs you would like to list by pressing their “Check Boxes” located on the top left corner.
Selecting a group of NFTs to list
4) Once you have selected all the NFTs you want to list, press "Sell" located on the bottom right of your screen.
All currently selected "Check Boxes" will turn purple which indicates the NFTs you've chosen for Bulk Listing. You can also see your currently "Selected" NFTs on the bottom left of your screen.
5) Input the "Amount of ETH" you would like to sell each NFT for and specify the "Length of Time" you want your listings to be valid for.
Should the preset timeframes not be suitable for your needs, you can choose to input a custom timeframe you would like your listing to be valid for by selecting the "Calendar" located next to the timeframe dropdown.
6) Once you have confirmed the parameters of your listing, press “List All”.
In order to remove a wrongly selected NFT from bulk listing, select the specific NFT you would like to remove by pressing the check box beside it and then press "Remove".
7) A modal will appear for you to “Confirm Bulk Listing”, press "Confirm" to proceed.
If this is your first purchase on GigaMart, a dialogue will pop up asking you to sign and accept the terms of service of GigaMart.
8) Your wallet extension will pop up, press "Confirm" to begin the transaction and once completed, your NFT will be listed.